1. Drink 64oz of water a day.
2. Drink a cup of coffee or tea in the morning.
3. Snack on almonds, mixed nuts and 100% dark chocolate.
4. Do a short 10-15 minute intense workout each day.
5. Completely remove sugary drinks from your diet.
6. Stay away from processed sugar.
7. Eat plenty of fruit.
8. Turn off your TV and go for a walk.
9. Increase your vegetable intake.
10. Never overeat. Stop when you feel around 80% full.
11. Eat light in the evening before bedtime.
12. Brush your teeth twice a day and floss every night.
13. Get 7-9 hours of sleep.
14. Don’t smoke cigarettes, and if you already do, quit.
15. Cook more meals at home.
16. Sit less and stand more.
17. Go to the doctor and dentist as often as experts recommend.
18. Drink alcohol in moderation.
19. Pursue an active lifestyle.
20. Ignore the scale and focus on energy levels.
Share To Pinterest: